Top 10 Financial Experts in India
In a uncertain time, humans have an innate sense of looking around someone who has experience. Especially in a sector as agile and unpredictable as finance, we’re constantly buying a mentor whose advice we can rely upon in making important decisions. With money involved, it’s of utmost importance that people follow the advice of someone with great expertise. Hence we have picked these 10 advisors (in no order whatsoever) to create this task a little bit easier for you-
- Nilesh Shetty: A qualified CFA from CIMA, UK, Nilesh has a lot more than 13 years of experience in the field of research and finance. Currently, he’s the Associate Fund Manager at Quantum AMC. He was related to the Edelweiss group prior to that.
- Suresh Soni: Up to January 2018, he was the CEO of DHFL Pramerica. He has a lot more than 23 years of experience in Indian financial markets. Having held senior positions across investments and general management, his expertise in the field is unparalleled. He had caused Deutsche MF, Pioneer ITI, Sundaram Newton and SBI as well over the years.
- Lakshmi Iyer: The overall mindset in the current world is that finance is just a male-dominated industry but Lakshmi shares the refreshing view that “the glass ceiling is in the mind. Not just has she been in the industry for over 20 years, she has been winning at it. With her type of attitude, she is now an inspiration to women all across the globe who wish to construct a career in this sphere. Currently, she’s CIO at Kotak.
- Sonu Iyer: With a wealthy experience of over 23 years, Sonu is the Tax Partner and People Advisory Services Leader, EY India. He is noted for sharing her uninhibited and unabashed opinions within the matters of finance. Her insights and views vividly demonstrate her knowledge in the area.
- Saravana Kumar: Saravana spent some time working for over 25 years in investment management across sectors such as for example mutual fund, banking, insurance and portfolio management services. At present, he’s the Chief Investment Officer for LIC and before that, he’s been related to huge names in the industry like Tata and Trust Investment Advisors. He also received the World Finance Award in 2013.
- Seemant Shukla: After doing work for ICICI, Reliance and Dhanlaxmi Bank, he’s now heading Sales and Business Development for Edelweiss. He has been in the financial globe for around 13 years now rich with experiences and learnings.
- Lovaii Navlakhi: Lovaii is among the first Certified Financial Planners(CFP) of India. He is an MBA (Finance) and an ICWA. A staunch believer in continuing education as a means of life he’s now the Founder and CEO of International Money Matters. Lovaii has also been a table member of Financial Planning Standard Board, India. His blogs also make a great read.
- Brijesh Dalmia: The founder of’The Brijesh Dalmia Leadership Company ‘.He is just a CFP, LUTCF and LMF. He is also the founder of’Dalmia Advisory Services ‘, which is among the leading boutique wealth management company in the country. He has authored 9 books and is just a regular blogger.
- Manish Chauhan: Manish has written articles on over 800 personal finance topics, 2 personal finance books with CNBC, and being an integral part of about innumerable seminars and workshops. He is the founder of Jagoinvestor which is really a Financial Coaching firm. He has been in the finance sector for over 8 years now.
- Sumeet Vaid: Undoubtedly a veteran in the industry, he’s caused companies like Bajaj Capital, Prudential ICICI, ING Vysya, Optimix, Networth Stock Broking. He is is also the founder and CEO of Freedom Financial Planners. He has a lot more than 13 years of experience in Wealth Management, business & distribution of financial products.
Bonus: with the rise of technology at a great pace, we can also rely upon our virtual finance experts. With regards to personal loans and credit cards, we have various online portals that may allow you to out as well.